Monday, April 5, 2010

I think I can......

I wanted to share this story with you all. James & I took our anually Monday Walmart shopping trip and we had to get some more diapers. James loves anything with a baby or a kid on it, so when he woke up from his nap he noticed that there is a baby on the diaper box, he started to talk to it and beat the box with his wooden spoon that he LOVES to play with. Than James kept trying & trying to pull himself up on the box, which by the way you cant leave the kid alone for 2 seconds cause he is pulling himself up on everything and even tried walking along side of the couch today, anyways he finally was able to pull himself up on the diaper box and he was SO proud of himself, I had to share this photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment