Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 More Inches

I went to get my haircut yesterday, well I was plannning on just getting it trimed but when I got there I was telling my hair stylist about this lady's hair that I saw and I thought it was super cute but wasnt sure if we could do it with my hair since it is so thick. Since I have lost all my curl from when I was pregnant I am finally able to wear it shorter!!! So since I had James almost a year again I have lost over 9 inches of my hair, started with cutting 6 inches off and now 3 inches. I am not sure if Don likes it since most guys like longer hair, but I love it. It is super easy and cool when I am outside at work since it is off my neck.....so hope everyone loves it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's super cute! I finally got around to chopping off my hair last week (my semi-annual haircut). My hair dresser cut it shoulder length, but the curl makes it bounce up a lot shorter. It's not quite as short as yours, but close. I ended up getting pretty sunburned on the back of my neck over the weekend b/c I'm not used to having to worry about that skin being exposed! ;o)

    ReplyDelete