Monday, August 15, 2011

State Fair Time

James & I headed off for the fair early this morning, trying to beat traffic! One of my friends was showing her cow and we wanted to support her and be there for her. She didn't show the bull till 11:00 which we didn't end up staying that long, but James got to visit Ashley in the barn and see her cow and even pet him!! James thought it was pretty funny that the cows were getting baths and all pretty as he would say for the show. He didn't think too much about the pigs, except Mommy it's stinky in here!! I am pretty sure that James loved all the junk food that he got to eat while there. I introduced him to cotton candy, which he wouldn't stick any in his mouth but loved feeding it to me. I think the texture of it turned him off. We wanted to see the butter cow but the line for it was outside the building. We are going back on Sunday to see Dada when he is working at the booth there. On Sunday the goal is to find the sheep and little animals and do the kid land.
The closest thing to the real butter cow!!

Ashley introducing James to her cow

James got a little scared when the cow decided to stand up

Taking a break and eating our snacks, cheese curds & cookies!!!
James was asleep before we even got out of the parking lot, with his new cow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment