Monday I took James for a check up on his ears which are still infected so we are on our 4 round of meds for it & counting the days till we go to the ENT for that. He also had his 9 month check up and showed off to his doctor that he is learning how to walk! James weighed in at 23 lbs, & is off the charts for height. When we got home from the doctors I put James down for his afternoon nap & he woke up with pink eye. Which I believe that he got from the doctors office but you know it is really hard to figure out that kind of stuff. I know that is wasnt from daycare since James hasn't been there for 2 weeks but he woke up with a swollen eye & he freaked out that he couldnt see out of it. So James was crying & I was crying too, I hate seeing him in pain, it just breaks my heart. His eye is healing quickly with the help of his eye drops from the doctor. Now if only we can get his ears better!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Ummm.....that looks sore!!
Monday I took James for a check up on his ears which are still infected so we are on our 4 round of meds for it & counting the days till we go to the ENT for that. He also had his 9 month check up and showed off to his doctor that he is learning how to walk! James weighed in at 23 lbs, & is off the charts for height. When we got home from the doctors I put James down for his afternoon nap & he woke up with pink eye. Which I believe that he got from the doctors office but you know it is really hard to figure out that kind of stuff. I know that is wasnt from daycare since James hasn't been there for 2 weeks but he woke up with a swollen eye & he freaked out that he couldnt see out of it. So James was crying & I was crying too, I hate seeing him in pain, it just breaks my heart. His eye is healing quickly with the help of his eye drops from the doctor. Now if only we can get his ears better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment