James & I ventured downtown this morning for the Farmers Market. This is a rare event for me since I had to work every Saturday. A met up with a few of my co-workers down there. The weather was perfect, I was a little worried with all the people that are at the Farmers Market every weekend how James would handle it all, but he did great. He loved seeing all the dogs and other babies and thanks to my friends Laura & Diane I was acually able to eat some of the yummy breakfast food that is always down there at the market. I ended up coming home with tomatoes, aspagus & strawberries. I also found these super cute steel iron sunflowers that you can stick in the ground or in a planting pot. I am hoping that I can make it to the Farmers Market one last time before the end of the summer. I would like to hit it up over the 4th of July than they will have there sweet corn and watermelon....YUMMY!!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Farmers Market
James & I ventured downtown this morning for the Farmers Market. This is a rare event for me since I had to work every Saturday. A met up with a few of my co-workers down there. The weather was perfect, I was a little worried with all the people that are at the Farmers Market every weekend how James would handle it all, but he did great. He loved seeing all the dogs and other babies and thanks to my friends Laura & Diane I was acually able to eat some of the yummy breakfast food that is always down there at the market. I ended up coming home with tomatoes, aspagus & strawberries. I also found these super cute steel iron sunflowers that you can stick in the ground or in a planting pot. I am hoping that I can make it to the Farmers Market one last time before the end of the summer. I would like to hit it up over the 4th of July than they will have there sweet corn and watermelon....YUMMY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment