Monday, November 22, 2010
15 Month Check-Up
We had James' 15 month check up today. He weighed in at 27 lbs & was 32 inches long. Which puts him in 75% for both height & weight. He really didn't grow or gain much from his 12 month check-up but I guess that is normal since they grow so much the first year! We got the ok to start James on a multi-vitamin which he loves and wants several of them at one time :) James got 4 shots including his last shot for the flu vaccine. He is right on track as far as eating, talking, walking & running!! Dr. Strang was impressed by how well he listened to me when we were there. James seems to understand than when we start counting 1,2,3 we mean business and he stops. :) I can not believe that my little baby is 15 months old already. I looked at Don tonight and told him that I dont want James to get any bigger or grow up!! It has gone by so fast already!! I am looking forward to having a short work week & having 5 days off work for Thanksgiving to spend time with my boys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment