Thursday, November 11, 2010

Most Wonderful Time of Year!!!

Yes, the Christmas tree is up at the Sharr household!! We debated weather or not to put one up because of James and trying to sell the place, but since we have had 6 people look at it and no offers I decided I am going to keep on living and put up the tree!!  James has done very well with it up. He was very interested in it as we were putting it together and the lights of course but after his nap he seems to have forgotten about it. We only put the ornaments up top just in case though :)

It was great to be able to spend the day with Don & James for Vetern's Day. I am very thankful for the men & woman that fight for us everyday. I think & pray for my friend Michelle everyday & her husband who is fighting over in Afghanistan. Geoff had to leave his wife & their 1 year old little girl Chloe to fight for our freedom!! I can not every try to understand how it must feel to leave your family or have your loved one leave for a year. So thanks Mosby family. We love you and pray for Geoff's safety daily & strength for you too Michelle!! :)

1 comment: