Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!!!

We had a GREAT Father's Day this year. We started celebrating on Saturday night since we were going to be gone most of the day on Sunday. James got his dad a Apple I Pad 2, Don has been talking about getting one every since they came out, I had been saving my money to get one for him! Now that I see how awesome they are I really want one of my own!! On Sunday we took Don out for breakfast at Village Inn. I would have cooked but that is not a strong point of mine, plus Don's favorite is blueberry pancakes which I can not make to save my life! We than headed home and got ready to go to Grandma & Grandpa Sharr's for lunch. Jo made a wonderful lunch like she always does :) We had one of Don's favorite Steak & Baked Potatoes....yummy!! Headed home after lunch, James took a 3 hour nap which gave me enough time for a nap too, Don headed to the gym for a extra long workout. I feel bad because Don doesn't get to the gym as much as he likes to since I work late every night. Than we ended the day at our favorite pizza place in Ankeny, so it was kinda of like Father's/Mother's day here. I got away without cooking all day!! It was also nice to take a day away from packing & getting stuff ready to move on Friday!! Enjoy the pictures below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment