I know it has been a while since I have posted something. Just been super busy with the move, getting stuff put away and trying to relax in between! We all seem to be adjusting well. The biggest adjustment is being in a little town with nothing but a gas station. Luckily Altoona is only 3 miles away & Ankeny is 6 miles. But I am learning to be a better meal planner now! My goal this week is to only make 1 trip to HyVee all week, we will see how it goes. We are enjoying having a kitchen table to sit down and eat at together. I am enjoying having a big kitchen to cook in, and cupboards to put everything in. One surprising thing that I am really enjoying that I didn't think to much about was a pantry, that is super nice!!! James is really enjoying the yard to play in, he has been sleeping in more and more, which we LOVE!! We hope to convert him into a twin bed with in the next few months. Enjoy the pictures below :)
Cooking our First Dinner at the New House
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment