Saying good-bye to Grandma & Grandpa....I will miss you guys!!!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Heading to Texas!!
Every winter Don's folks go to Texas from January to March. We always miss them greatly during this time! Since Grandma Ginny's health isn't very good right now Ron & Jo will only be gone for about a month instead of 2 this winter. I will really miss having Jo around to help me out with James, espcially on Monday's when I need to get stuff done. Ron & Jo came up today to spend some time with James before they leave this week, I think it will be really hard for them to leave this winter with their grandson waiting for them to return!! We hope that you guys still have a great time & that the weather will warm up for you!!! We will miss you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment