James helping daddy
Monday, January 18, 2010
Jump, Jump, Jump
Don & I have been looking for awhile for a jumping entertainer, we were going to wait a bit longer to get one since they take up SO much room, but James has really been jumping on who over holds him so we thought we would get him one today. We took James with us to babies r us, which he loved since there were other kids there and LOTS to look at, he did really good too :) On the car ride home James just kept looking over at his new toy in the box, when we got home Don put it together right away, with James' help :) When we first put James in it he really didnt know what to think but once he figured out that he can jump in it he went crazy. I left dad & James alone this afternoon, I had a hair appt in Ankeny on my way there Don called to tell me that he put James in his walker/rig and right away James tried to bounce in it.....I thought that was funny, anyways enjoy the pics below :)
James helping daddy
James helping daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment