Monday, January 11, 2010

Yummy Green Beans!!

James is almost 5 months old, so according to our doctor it is time to start him on the gerber 1st foods. James has been finally eating his cereal every night the past two weeks and once in the morning at daycare. We went out yesterday and got some carrots, peas & green beans for James to try. Connie our daycare lady suggested to us that we try the vegetables first and than the fruits after he gets the veggies down, since the fruit is so sweet tasting she said alot of the time than they won't eat the veggies. This morning I fed him some green beans with his cereal and he LOVED it!! James acually got mad when I put the beans away and just fed him the cereal. I tried to get some pictures of him eating his first green food but he loved it so much, not much of the beans ended up on his face or coming out of his mouth :) Which I am very happy about!! Enjoy the photos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment