Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Don & I loved that fact that we got three days off in a row to spend time together as a family. Saturday I took James to the Farmers Market & ran the Sam's Club & Babies R Us, which James was a champ all the places I took him. Saturday night we enjoyed a nice dinner as a family at Lone Star Steak house, than went and got frozen custard at our favorite place in Des Moines.

Sunday we spent the day with Andy & Ashley. We went to the Zoo & than off to their place for a BBQ. They have a little puppy that James fell in love with & Sprocket (the puppy) fell in love with him. We didn't get home from their place till around 4:00 he than took a nap from about 5-9:00. It took us about 20-30 minutes to get him awake enough to feed him, I didnt even change him into his PJ's he went right back to sleep till 6:00 AM.

 Monday we spent the day with Don's mom Jo. James took a nice long nap in the morning, which was nice it gave Jo & I a chance to catch up on everything & Don a chance to relax! James enjoyed swimming in his pool & loved seeing Don's hunting dog a Irish Setter named Pete. We all had a very nice relaxing weekend, even though I felt like we were on the go the whole time it was worth it!! It was really nice to spend some quality time with my son.


James & Dada checking out the cow


James & Mama feeding the Giraffe


James' favorite thing at the Zoo

James just chilling after the Zoo

James & Sprocket playing


Swimming at Grandma & Grandpa Sharr's house

No comments:

Post a Comment