My friend of 15 years had her first child on Friday, and I was there to share the moment with her & her family! Throughout her whole pregnancy Ashley, her mom & I were the only ones that knew that she was having a girl, so just the fact that I can now refer the the baby as her instead of it, really makes me happy oh and the fact that she is actually here now too :). Zoey Olivia was born on January 28th 2011 @ 6:28 pm weighing in at 7lbs 1oz & 20 inches long. She is the tiniest baby that I have even held & perfect in every way. Ashley & Andy are doing great, we had supper with them tonight & they are pretty sleep deprived but what first time parents aren't. We encourage them to enjoy every second, even though they are missing sleep & that this too will pass & Zoey will sleep through the night at some point in her 1st year!! James really has no interest in her except he came over to her a few times and pointed and said baby!?!? James didnt really care that I was holding another baby. Which is encouraging, so if/when we have another baby hopefully he will handle it just fine! It is weird to think that Ashley & I met when we were just in 4 grade & now we are both mommies & our kids will grow up together in the same daycare & schools. It is just amazing how God brings people into your life, and when He does we dont know how long they will be in our lives but I am truly thankful that Ashley has been in mine for over 15 years & many more to come!!
The Happy Parents!!!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment