I have been wanting to visit my grandparents Lorenzen for awhile, so I was thrilled when they came up to visit this weekend to my parents house in Waukee. They haven't seen James since he was about 3 weeks old, so it was neat to see their smiles watching James play on their faces. We enjoyed some nice conversion & we took James sledding for the 1st time. James LOVED it, I could barely pull him around because he was laughing so hard, which made me laugh hard. Took pictures with my sisters camera, cause I couldn't find my at the time, so I will have to post them when I get them from her. After sledding, all 11 of us went out the eat at the Machine Shed in West Des Moines. James behaved very well, considering it was past 5:30 & than we still had to wait for the food to come once we ordered. James & his cousin Asher found these red tractors to ride on, which of course was a fight when it was time to get off of them, but that is the norm with this age! After dinner we said our goodbyes & headed home. We all 3 slept very well that night from sledding!!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment