Friday, February 18, 2011

18 Months Old!!!

I took James to the doctor this afternoon for his 18 month check up. James weighed in at 28 lbs which puts him at 75% for weight & he is 34&3/4 inches long which puts him at 90% for height!! Dr.Strang said James you are such a big boy & James just looked at him & clapped and said yay!! Both of James' tubes are still in his ears which are very good since not all of his molars are in yet. So that should keep him from getting anymore ear infections from his teeth!! He only had to have one shot this time and will not have to have anymore until he is 5! James has been saying alot of words lately such as....cars ,trucks, puppies, mollie, juice, tree ,socks, mommy, daddy, baby, yay, NO, apples & many more :) His favorite saying is ummmm I dont know :) The hardest thing that I am dealing with right now is James has become super clingy lately to me & Don around new people, which he never really has been that way before. So after this last checkup I think it is safe to say that James is for sure going to have his daddy's height & my strongwiliness, but we love every little bit of him & are VERY thankful to God for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment