Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Haircut!!

Today I took James to get his first haircut, it went better than I expected! Although when we first got there & sat down in the chair, I started to tear up. It was just another reminder of how big James is getting!! He was rather jumpy in the beginning & Sarah bless her heart tried many different things, like letting James touch the scissors & comb but that didn't help, James was not interested in them. We ended up just doing the sucker thing. James went through 3 suckers during his first visit! I guess whatever works :) Sarah gave James a cute little certficate for his 1st haircut at the salon & we made sure to save his hair! James was even good enough to sit through me getting a haircut, which was a HUGE surprise for me & Sarah. James looks like such a little boy now, Don & I can not get over it!


No comments:

Post a Comment