James has discovered a old friend the past few weeks and it has been following us everywhere!! I bought James this stuff puppy dog when he was about 2 months old & he really never showed any interest in it so we just put it with the other stuff animals. Than a few weeks ago it reappeared & has been attached to James ever since!!! It is pretty cute to watch, since James makes sure that his puppy is fed & that he gets to try all the food that James eats. Like on the way to daycare last week, James was eating teddy grams, I looked in the rearview mirror and James was trying to feed one to his puppy, it was pretty cute & kinda of made my heart melt :). On another note, James is cutting his 2 year molars so we have had lots of time out for bitting & pinching from frustration from his mouth hurting. I came home from work early today to spend some extra time with James since I knew that he hasn't been feeling the best. We watched Bob the Builder and cuddled on the couch till Dada got home! Enjoy the pictures below :).
Yes, one last thing.....James thinks it is pretty neat to eat his yogert with a big person's spoon now!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment