Thursday, March 10, 2011
Surgery...eekkk!!!
Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a brief update on me, since some of you don't even know. I am having surgery next Monday the 18th to remove scar tissue from my female parts. Don & I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now & it hasn't happened. My OB sent us to a fertility doctor here in Des Moines & we found out that we are having a hard time getting pregnant due to the scar tissue blocking the fluid out that I need in order to get pregnant. The surgery takes about 2 hrs normally but I could be out longer, just depends on how much they find that they need to get rit off. Right after the surgery I will start a round of fertility drugs. NO not the kind that you get like 4-6 kids out of one pregnancy either, that was my very first question!! I am very nervous about this surgery though, I have never had surgery before. The hardest part will be not being able to pick up James for a few weeks!! I will be completely out so how do you know that they are really doing what they tell you they are doing?!?! I am really struggling with this question, since I am a major control freak!! Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers for the surgery & recovery. I don't really have the type of job where my bosses are understanding so I hope & pray that I heal quickly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you, Traci!! I'm sorry you have to go through this. I have had surgery before where I was completely under and I know it's sounds scary but it's not bad at all. I seriously woke up feeling like I was in the exact same spot and they hadn't even done anything yet. I had to look under my gown to make sure they had even done surgery. You will do great. I'm sorry work isn't more understanding for you! :( Hugs!!!
ReplyDelete