Saturday, March 19, 2011

Post Surgery

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers everyone, surgery went very well & much quicker than what we thought. I was out for only about a hour. Dr said I had a mild case & that my left side was much worse than my right. My tubes & ovaries look great too, I even got pictures to prove it! At least this is what Don told me that Dr. Young said :) Waking up was very hard, I could not keep my eyes open for the life of me. It is funny cause I told Don that when they took me back to the OR I layed down on the bed and they said you are going to feel a stinging feeling in your IV and than you will be alseep. I started to feel the stinging & I tried my hardest to fight the drugs but I couldnt and out I went, things got very dizzy VERY fast! I compare it to being pinned down by a semi & trying to push it off you :) Pain wise I am doing ok, as long as I stay on top of my meds & dont let it go past 6 hrs. James has been very understanding & even got mommy a get well ballon, which I think that he is enjoying more than me :) It is like he knows mommy cant bend over, Don ran to get some coffee this morning for me and James really needed a diaper change & James just brought me a diaper and layed down real nice & didnt kick or anything. Than when we were done with the diaper change James stood up & gave me a hug :) Such a sweet little boy!  Thanks again for all the thoughts & prayers. Hopefully this will help us with growing our family :)

                                                    James & I before heading to the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment