Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ear Surgery

After many, many ear efections and anitbotics were are going to put tubes in James' ears. His surgery is schduled for June 14th. I have always been against tubes but after seeing my son in so much pain & after him failing his hearing tests and talking to the ENT, we have decided it is the best thing for him. The ENT told me that if we dont get this problem under control or fixed James could have hearing loss & speech problems in the very near future. I am very nervous about putting him under but I am trying to remind myself that this is what is best for him and will help him feel better!! I had to laugh, when we were at the ENT's office and I found out that he failed his hearing test, I said to the ENT ohhh that is why he doesnt hear me say "No". The doctor said I wont be able to fix that, you will have that problem the next 17 years! :)

1 comment: