Monday we went to have James' surgery for his ear tubes. It couldn't have gone better,thanks to the support of our parents and prayers from family & friends. James is such a happier child, not that he wasnt before but there are not as many battles to get him to eat his bottle or go to sleep, he is also much more playful!! :) It is really nice to not to have to be doing Tylonol every 4 hrs too!! When your child is in pain or is sick you feel so helpless and bad for them, for once I feel like I really helped James feel better and that is a really great feeling!! We promised James a new toy if he was a big boy during the surgery process, so yesterday I went to Target and got him a leap frog baby lap top, since he is so in love with ours. I decided to get him a ballon too since he loves them. When I got home he was more interested in the ballon than to nice new toy we got him!! We gave him his 1st bath since the ear tubes and he did really good with the ear plugs!! Now if only Don & I could get better. We both headed off to Urgant Care tonight after work. I have a double ear infection which I have had now for 3 weeks and Don has strep!! Hopefully we can all be healthy at once really soon!!
My "Get Well Soon" Balloon for mama & dada
My fancy new ear plugs!!
Glad to hear everything went well with the tubes. I hope everyone is well by Saturday. See you then! :o)
ReplyDelete