Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Steps!!!

Well it is offical, James is now walking!!! He will take about 6-7 steps from mom to dad or his highchair to other things. James gets so proud of himself being able to walk and than falls down and giggles :) I can not believe how big he is getting and how fast they grow up! It really brings tears to my eyes when I think about how little he use to be! He took his first few steps about a week ago and we have been working with him ever since each day he gets a little better. Don bet me that James would be walking before he was 10 months and I hate to admitt that I was wrong he was right but I dont mind being wrong on this one :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wondered if both James & Lincoln would be walking by picture time. It will be so cute to see the two of them together!

    ReplyDelete