Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3 Months Old!!!

I can not believe that James is already 3 months old. Time is really flying by...which makes me very sad!! He is now over 15 lbs and 26 inches long. I think that he is going to take after his daddy :) He is able to lay on his tummy and hold his head up really good, he also can bring himself up on his elbows. We call him our little wiggle worm, everytime that he wakes up from his nap he has his head up really high just looking around and seeing what is going on. It seems like it takes forever to feed him now that he has discovered the ceiling fan and TV. He always wants to play instead of eating! It is so fun to see how he just takes everything in and observes everything so closey. He is smiling & laughing more and more everyday. Just yesterday I think that he discovered that he has a voice and can make it really loud!! He was chattering so loud this morning on his changing table that my ears were hurting :) James has taught us so much about life, love and happiness. I have learned with a baby that you have to find the humor in things, like the time James was crying so hard that he started to snort, or the time that he pooped on mommy! It has been alot of work but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!! We are VERY thankful to God for such a wonderful son!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment