Thursday, November 26, 2009
Back to Work...YUCK
The time finally came for me to return to work this week. It did go better than what I had expected though. I guess it helps when you only have to work 2 days your first week back :) James did really well at daycare and he seems to like going there....well at least from what we can tell. Whenever he see's his daycare lady he starts smiling so I don't think that he would do that if it didnt feel comfortable, right?? Leaving him there on Tuesday was the hardest thing that I have EVER had to do in my life!! I have never been so excited to come home from work as I was on Tuesday. James & I are both pretty tired at the end of the day, I think that we have both been in bed sleeping by 8:00 the past few nights! James slept 10 hrs every night the past two nights. Adjusting to working 40 hrs a week and being a mommy has been hard for me, but I love it!! We are hoping that next week will go just as smooth as this week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment