Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Tree

James & I put the christmas tree up on Friday. I was really excited to do this, this year since I have a child now to share this with!! James decided that it was boring and fell asleep in the middle of it, once James woke up he LOVED it!!! Don & I can't get him away from looking at those lights all the time. The chair that I feed James in has the christmas tree right behind me, so James now would rather look at the lights and tree than eat now :) I am learning that it is a great distraction to him when James is fussy I take him right over to the tree and he stops. Don & I are really excited to celebrate christmas with James, we know that next year will even be more fun since he will acually be able to open gifts and be excited about them!! For now we are enjoying watching him discover new things everyday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment