The time is coming closer & closer to when I have to return to work. I only have 2 weeks left!! I hate the fact that I have to leave James all day, but I know it will be better for him in the future. I have really enjoy having not to work on Saturday's. I always work Tuesday-Saturday so I never get a Saturday off. The nice thing about this is that James will only have to be in daycare 4 days a week, and he and daddy will get some real bonding time when I am at work every Saturday, and than with me on Monday's :)
I love the photo below, James loves to watch TV so Don and him cuddle up and watch cartoons last Saturday morning. Something tells me there are ALOT more of these moments coming!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment