Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Look at me!!
James has always been really strong when it has come to holding his head up. Right from the start he held it up alot and when on his tummy was able to switch from side to side. Just the past few days has he been able to really hold it up for a really long period. I know that this is going to sound crazy but he is really starting to pull himself up in his crib and on the floor and getting up on his knees and wiggles forward. When we put him down at night, he will not be in the same spot for long. I dont know if this is normal or average at this age, but people keep telling me it is not and that he will pry be crawling soon!! I guess time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment