The last post was a lie, we had a really bad day with James's issues and so we decided to just go to the GI doctor and see what he says. I am so glad that I took him there! After taking with the doctor and him reviewing the medication that he is on for his reflux, the doctor looked at me and said you are not going to like my diagnosis but this sounds more like colic than reflux. He really took the time to discuss colic with me and the theories people have of what causes it. He really encourage us to take him off the medication, which I thought was not a good idea but I thought he is the doctor and a speicalist with these issues so I decided to trust him & God.
That afternoon I didnt give James his meds before feeding him & he did GREAT!
He has been doing better ever since, he is sleeping better & eating better and I have to admitt alot more enjoyable to be around:) After these past few days, Don & I are starting to wonder if the medication that James was on was upsetting his stomach more than helping with things. We have to go back in 4 months for a check up with the speicalist. I am so glad that I have my happy baby back & it makes us feel alot like better parents!! Thanks for all the prayers & help from friends & family (espcially Jo & Ashley). We couldnt have gotten through this time without your help, allowing us to get out of the house just the two of us every now and than!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you had good news finally. I have been praying for James this week!
ReplyDelete