Monday, November 9, 2009

We give up!!

Well James has really started to stick his hands in his mouth, when he started doing this I told Don I think that he is going to be a thumb sucker.I myself was a thumb sucker and my parents put all sorts of things on my thumb to get me to stop sucking it but I would just suck right through it! James now refuses the pacifer and prefers his thumb. We would fight with him to keep it out of his mouth, but this past week and weekend I discovered that James can put himself to sleep with sucking his thumb, which means that I am only getting up once a night if at all! We do laugh alot because he stucks his thumb so loud we can hear him in the other room!! We find it really cute but we hope that he will not be one of those kids sucking his thumb when he is like 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment