James has learned that he can giggle & laugh. It is really fun to watch him as he discovers that he too can make noise! Last night after his bath he was giggling so much on his chaning pad (which is his favorite place)that my abs were hurting!! Don was clear in the other room and he could hear him loud & clear. I do feel bad because sometimes James is so loud that he startles himself and he starts crying.
It is fun to watch him as he has finally learned to entertain himself! He really sits back and takes every little thing in. When Don & I are eating dinner James will just sit there and stare at us like what are you eating and why are you not giving me any. We have pictures of family members on our fridge and everyday since James has been born, I take him over there and face the fridge and tell him who they are. He now smiles & coo's when he sees the pictures everyday. I just can not believe how much he has changed and grown in the past 2 1/2 months!! He is just growing too fast for mommy!!! As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures and video's with my posts I will of James chattering & giggling.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment