Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 Month Doctor Visit

Well we went to James' 2 month check up yesterday. Everything went really well till the shots!! He had to get 3 differnet shots which contained 5 different vaccines and than 1 oral vaccine. I think the worst part was watching them hold him down so he would stay still. I didnt watch (thanks for the advice Alissa) but I knew when they did the shots cause James' voice got a whole lot louder. James weighed 13 lbs 8 oz and was 25 inches long, which makes him 90% in weight and 97% in length! Our doctor kept telling us that we have a future athlete on our hands! Everything else checked out really well. We are still trying to figure out the bowel movement issues, we have now trying MOM (milk of magnise) instead of the karo syrup so hopefully this will help him alittle more, if not on to the next step :) We talked about how James likes to eat 6 oz at night when he gets up to feed, which I was worried that he was eating too much, but Dr. Strang said when you have a almost 14 lb 2 month old he is going to eat a little more than the average 2 month old! So we are just so thankful to God that our son is growing well and is so healthy. Thanks for all your prayers and support everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment