Well this is the first real thunderstorms we have had since James has been born. I was a little worried that he would be bothered by the thunder and lighting, but he has been a real trooper. It doesn't seem to bother him at all. Our dog (Mollie Jean) is more scared by the thunderstorm than anyone else in the house.Oh well I would much rather have a scared dog than baby.
I am trying to figure out how to post pictures and slide shows so please bare with me, there is much more to come with the blog :)
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you decided to start blogging! Watch out--it's addicting. Where else to you have full permission to totally brag up your kids/family?!?
ReplyDeleteI'm lucky that my kids don't seem to mind thunderstorms, either. Cheney, however, is terrified. He wouldn't go outside for Austin this morning b/c of the thunder.
P.S. I love your background!
ReplyDelete