Thursday, October 15, 2009

I found daycare!!!!

Praise God today I found a great in home daycare for James!!! Connie has been doing in home daycare for over 20 years and one other lady that helps her with it, she has worked there for 12 years, than she has 2 part-time girls that help when school gets out. She has 13 kids but only one other infant! She has the help that I feel is necessary for that amount of kids. I have spoken to a couple people that have used this lady in the past and had nothing but great things to say about her!! Connie lost her husband about 5 years ago to a rare blood disease, so these kids are her life. We are so thankful to God for bringing this lady into our lives and for the people that helped us get there! I feel ALOT better about returning to work knowing that James will be taken care of very well!! Thanks for all your prayers everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment