Friday, October 2, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the wall, whose the cutest boy of them all...it James!!

Well James has discovered that he can look at himself in the mirror and that he can also see mommy in it too! I don't think that he can figure out how he can see me in the mirror and still hold him at the same time because he has a real serious look on his face. I need to have Don take a picture of us looking in the mirror.

James had his first really good night last night. He slept from 9 pm till 2 am. Although when I woke up I was freaking out since he slept for 5 hours straight. I was sure that I was going to find a non breathing baby, but sure enough James was just dreaming away in his crib. It was such a nice surprise to only have to get up once last night to feed him :) I am hoping that this is the beginning of something that is going to stay but I am not going to expect too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment