Sunday, October 25, 2009
Prayers Please!!
Well it has been almost a week since James shots and he still is not acting like himself. He is extremly fussy and very hard to feed! When I say hard to feed I mean that it is taking him almost 1 hour to get him to eat 2 ounces and I pretty much have to rock him to sleep with his pacifer in his mouth and than switch it with the bottle to get him to feed. On Friday I gave up and called the doctor. He told me that all babies do respond differnet to the vaccines, he said sometimes it can take almost 5 days before they are feeling better and are back to themselves. He was very concerned with the whole feeding thing since James has never acted like this before when he was eating. He just said to keep a eye on his temp. and that he will fit him in his sch. on Monday. This has been VERY frustrating for Don & I. We are still giving him his reflux meds and we tried Karo syrup to help with his bowel movements but that didnt work so the doctor has us trying MOM right now. It is so hard to see him hurt and not be able to fix the problem!!! It really breaks my heart hearing him cry all the time! Hopefully tomorrow we can get somethings figured out, I am just praying & praying that James will feel better and get some relief from whatever he is suffering from! I will keep ya'll posted on what his doctor says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment