Sorry everyone, it has been awhile since I have been able to post anything. Nothing new is really happening.
James is growing like a weed, we went to the doctor last week and he weighed in at 12lbs 8 oz. His doctor said that he is in the 97%. So no problems gaining weight or growing for him. James has his 2 month checkup on Monday, which I am SUPER nervous about since he has to get alot of shots!! I am preparing myself for a major melt down from him and I!! For some reason his reflex has been acting up this week, which means lots of crying and not getting very good naps. For awhile his reflex was getting better and I was thinking that maybe we could take him off his medication, but not anymore!!
We had our first professional photo shoot on Saturday. James did really well, he only had one major melt down. We got some super cute photos of him out of it.
We are still looking for daycare. Our pastor found two ladies for us, so tomorrow my mother in law is going to come and watch James so I can go visit with these two ladies and see how their daycare's are ran. I did find out that I could possibly take more time off work if need be. So I have requested to see if I can wait to return to work on December 1st. I hope that my request gets approved, if not I will have to return to work on November 6th. I guess I should just be grateful for the time the I have gotten off.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not gonna lie...the shots suck big time. My husband laughed at me because he said I cried more than Lyla. It does get easier though. My advice to you is don't watch...turn your back so you don't see it. I think the anticipation is the worst part. Lyla is also on reflux medicine. We tried weening her at 4 months but she still had trouble. They said it is pretty common in kids and that around 6 months they grow out of it. Just a little advice from one mommy to another! Anxious to see your professional pictures.
ReplyDelete