Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wow I have hands & a tongue!!

This weekend James learned that he has hands and that they are attached to him! He spent most of the weekend sucking on his hands. At first this was confusing since he has kinda of did this as a newborn when he was hungry but he would never really drool, that is not the case now. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures with the posts, I will put some on here of him discovering his hands. He has also learned last week that he has a tongue, which he loves to stick out all the time now. James is smiling more and more everyday. He really does recognize his mom & dad and his grandma Sharr. Grandma Sharr comes alot to help me out so James is around her a few times a week :) I love that when James sees me enter a room he gives me a big smile!! He is developing an attachment to mommy. I have to admit makes me feel good ,but is also frustrating since he wants mom to do everything,so I feel like I can't get a break! He needs to learn that Dad can do it just as well and as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment