Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Please Pray!!

Well I only have 5 weeks left to be home before I have to go back to work!! So yesterday James & I went to visit the in home daycare that we had hired before James was born. When we arrived I was not very impressed, it was like a 180 from what we saw when we went to interview her,plus we were told there would only be two other babies there during the day. The house was really dirty she had 4 toddlers, and 2 babies, plus she has two after school kids and than there are her 3 kids too that she watches. This seemed like alot of kids for one person to watch...would you all agree?? When I walked into the living room area there was a baby I would say about 3-4 months in a pack n play being fed by a bottle that was propped up by a blanket, which really worried me since babies can choke to death so easy from people doing that, since they cant pull away from the bottle when it is propped in their mouths!! So after a whole afternoon of crying worried about the welfare of our son if we sent him there, I got the nerve up to talk to Don about finding a differnet daycare, he also agreed that we need to go somewhere else.So now I am back to square one trying to find a provider. Please keep us in your prayers that God would bless us with a wonderful person to watch our son!! I know that it will be SUPER hard to leave him so I can go to work, but it would make it alot easier if I trusted the person and didnt have any doubt in my mind that he will be taken care of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment