Thursday, October 15, 2009
Lost Wedding Ring!!!
Well I seemed to have missed place my wedding ring. I have been looking for it since Monday and havent seem to locate it. Well last night Don asked me where it was. I had to admitt to him that I lost it. So we tore up the house for hours and couldn't find it!! I was so upset thinking well did I lay it on some papers that I threw in the trash, did it fall in the sink and stuck in the drain or disposal?? So after hours of looking for it, we gave up and went to bed. This morning I was in James's room changing him and getting him ready for the day and I thought I am just going to check in his diaper bag. Well it wasn't in there, than I looked in his car seat....sure enough there it was!!!! So my son was hiding it from mommy and daddy the whole time. I am not sure how the heck it got in there but I am just SUPER glad that I found it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment