Thursday, October 29, 2009
More Doctor Visits
Well we spent another night at urgant care last night! James had been crying all afternoon and evening & refused to eat. I called his doctor in the afternoon because I knew it was because of his reflux and well you how easy it is to have a doctor call you back...NOT! We ended up seeing a differnet doctor last night, she first told me that she thinks that he just has colic. I about lost it on her, Don pretty much had to hold me back from saying something. When a baby cries after he burps and eats it is not because of colic, it is his reflux. She must have been able to read my face because real quick she said lets do a x-ray and some blood work to make sure there is not infection going on. Well thank God the blood work came back ok, but the x-ray showed his belly just completey full of air bubbles. She said that she has never seen a belly this full on a infant. She than advised us to see the GI specialist and we agreed with her. James is going next friday to see the GI specialist, hopefully we can get something figured out without too many tests! It has been a very rough week to be a mommy and I feel like I am failing at it because all he does is cry most of the time. I feel like he is looking at me and saying mommy why are you not helping me and it breaks my heart!! Please keep him in your prayers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Traci,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you are having a rough time with James. Hopefully the GI will be able to give you some answers. Hopefully this is something he grows out of too! Praying for little James and Mommy too :)